Happiness is Perfectly Golden Brown Bread
Zesty Lemon Recipe: Lemon Pound Cake
Zesty Lemon Recipe: Bite-sized Lemon Bars
Zesty Lemon Recipe: Lemon Curd
11 Traditional Delicacies During Hari Raya in Malaysia
Are ceramic cookers worth the purchase?
Elvalute your home cooking experience with ESH ceramic cooker! It's never gets wrong to start using ceramic cooker in this modern generation.
Check us out: www.esh2u.com
Simple Christmas Roast Turkey Recipe
Cook up a feast with this simple classic roast turkey recipe and your guest will never know how simple it is to prepare this juicy meat!
10-12 serves | 30mins prep | 150mins cook
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 lemon, rind grated
- salt for seasoning
- black pepper for seasoning
- 3 brown onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 4 sticks celery, chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 80g butter, softened
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups white wine or chicken stock
1. Remove excess fat, giblets and neck from turkey. Rinse briefly under cold water, pat dry inside and out using paper towels. Brush inside with lemon juice and rub with salt. Place 1/3 of the onion, carrot, celery and parsley into the cavity. Tuck wings under bird and truss with kitchen twine.
2. Combine butter, lemon rind, salt and pepper. Run your fingers gently under the skin of the breast section to loosen. Spread half the butter mixture between the breast and the skin to coat the meat.
3. Preheat Hitachi Oven to 180°c. Scatter remaining onion over the base of a roasting pan. Place turkey over onion. Melt the remaining butter mixture with oil and brush all over the skin. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour 2 cups of the wine into the base of the pan. Cover breast of turkey with baking paper and then cover with foil.
5. Roast for 2 1/2 hours, basting with extra butter and pan juices every 30 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Add a little water to the pan, if drying out. Remove foil for last 40 minutes to brown.
6. Transfer turkey to a heated platter, cover loosely with foil and leave to rest for 20 minutes before carving. serve turkey slices with crispy roast potatoes and stuffing balls.
7. Enjoy! #CookWithESH
Featuring: Hitachi Microwave Oven - MROAV200