ESH Membership Terms & Conditions
ESH E-Points Membership Terms and Conditions
ESH E-Points Membership programme is available to all ESH online and offline customers in Malaysia.
Successful membership will automatically be entitled to enjoy Member’s benefits under ESH E-Points Membership programme. By signing up for ESH E-Points membership programme, Member acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This membership Agreement is between applicant for this membership and ESH Electrical Sdn. Bhd. and not transferrable to 3rd party.
- In applying for ESH E-Points Membership, applicant agrees to be subjected by these Terms and Conditions and any modification by ESH without prior notice. ESH may revoke Member’s membership at any time for Member’s failure to abide by the Terms & Conditions.
- No physical membership card will be issued for this programme.
- Fraud, improper use and any misconduct involving the acquisition or the use of E-points may result to immediate cancellation, suspension or termination of Member’s ESH Membership.
- ESH reserves the rights to amend any part of the Terms & Conditions, membership benefits, and policies at any time without prior notice. Members are responsible for reviewing the Terms & Condition published by ESH from time-to-time.
- ESH do not guarantee all marketing materials will be received by its members.
- ESH E-Points is not related and grant access to any other ESH programme unless stated otherwise.
B.) ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION
- ESH E-Points Membership is open to individuals age 18 and above with a Malaysian registered phone number.
- Applicants may apply for ESH E-Points Membership online or at any ESH Outlets in Malaysia with applicant’s MyKad (NRIC) or Passport and other required information.
- ESH will not be held responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided by applicant. Applicant is required to ensure all information is accurate and up to date. Failure to do so may result to suspension or termination of membership.
- ESH reserves the right to revise any part of the policy to its membership programme.
C.) ESH E-Points
- Earning Points
a.) Every RM 1 spent in a single receipt of product(s) is equivalent to 1 point.
b.) Member’s are required to provide membership information such as phone number / identification number for every purchase in order to collect points. ESH will not be held responsible for any unearned points due to member’s failure to present membership information.
c.) ESH E-Points are earned upon every successful transaction after goods has been delivered. Points will be automatically deducted for any cancellation or refunded purchase.
d.) ESH E-Points can only be redeemed on your next purchase at any ESH outlets.
- Point Redemption
a.) Every 2000 points are equivalent to RM 10.00
b.) Points can be redeemed as a form of payment for any purchases at any ESH outlets.
c.) Any purchases utilising E-Points redemption will not be entitled to earn E-Points.
d.) Members are required to present member’s phone number and full name for verification purposes. Name of the I/C and name on the invoice must be identical in order to secure membership E-Points.
e.) E-Points can be redeemed as a form of payment. However, E-Points CANNOT be exchanged for cash and strictly be used throughout valid redemption period.
f.) ESH may, in its sole discretion, adjust point value or amend relevant provisions relating to E-Points redemption without member’s prior consent.
g.) ESH shall not be held responsible for any expiration and unclaimed points by member.
D.) Privacy & Personal Data Protection
- ESH may use, collect and share your personal information to be used as reference to ESH.
- ESH may use your personal details and necessary information for the purpose of marketing, order processing, delivery, and any other reasonable means as deemed required by ESH.
Member’s are responsible to ensure all information provided to ESH are accurate and updated. Any changes to member’s personal information must be promptly notified to ESH for modification.
In the event that any third-party personal information is disclosed or used by member, the member is responsible for obtaining consent from the third-party to release their personal information to be processed by ESH. By submitting information on behalf of a third-party, member’s are solely responsible for any discrepancy arising from the information provided to ESH.
By registering to ESH Membership E-Points programme, you agree and consent to receive marketing materials and any advertisement content from ESH.
Member’s can choose to leave the programme at any time. Member’s are required to inform ESH to cancel membership account. Accumulated points will be erased once membership’s account is cancel.