Happy Halloween! ESH x Rinnai | Spooky Halloween Cookies
125 g Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
100 g Caster Sugar
1 Egg Yolk
1 tbsp Cold Water
225 g Plain Flour
1 tsp Ground Ginger
Pinch of Salt
1 Tube of Black Icing
1 Tube of Red Icing
1 Tube of White Icing
Rinnai RO-E6208TA-EM Built-in Oven (https://urlzs.com/KU61j)
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk and cold water until smooth.
- Sift in flour, ground ginger and salt. Mix and combine until a crumbly dough mixture is achieved.
- Pour the crumbles onto the work surface. Knead by hand until a properly dough is formed.
- Flatten and roll out the dough into 5mm thickness.
- Cut the dough using the cookie cutters. Then chill them in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lay out the chilled cut cookie dough on a baking tray lined with baking sheet (space them out evenly).
- Bake at 180°C for 8 – 10 minutes until the edges just turning golden.
- Allow the cookies to harden on the tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely before decorating.
- Decorate the cookies accordingly with the icings.
Shop with us at www.esh2u.com