Zesty Lemon Recipe: Lemon Pound Cake
Follow the steps and bake to your heart's content. ❤️
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. (Mixture 1)
3. Add butter and 1 cup of the sugar into a stand mixer and mix at low speed. Add the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time. (Mixture 2)
4. Add mixture 1 to mixture 2 in batches and then add 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
5. Pour into pan lined with parchment or waxed paper. Bake around 65 to 75 minutes.
6. Time to make the glaze! Stir remaining sugar and lemon juice together till sugar is dissolved.
7. Let baked cake cool for around 15 minutes before removing the parchment or waxed paper.
8. Pour glaze over your cake and let cool. Serve in slices.
Shop for kitchen essentials at www.esh2u.com