Zesty Lemon Recipe: Lemon Curd
Just follow these simple steps!
1. Process sugar and lemon zest in a food processor until it's fragrant and light yellow.
2. Combine the mixture with egg yolk into a saucepan and whisk lightly.
3. Slowly add in lemon juice.
4. Place mixture on low heat and continue whisking for about 6-8 minutes till the curd thickens and start to bubble.
5. The curd should be able to hold to your whisk when it is thick enough.
6. Then remove from heat and add in butter.
7. Refrigerate until cold. And, you now have a lemon curd for your desserts or use it as a spread!
Shop for kitchen essentials at www.esh2u.com