FAN OPERATION: Plug into any AC 220-240V, 50Hz source, ensure that the plug and the socket fit well. You can operate the appliance by the dial control panel.
- AIR FLOW COVERS UP TO 20 FEET
- AUTO OSCILLATION
- MANUAL TILTING MECHANISM
- 7 CONTROL MODES
- 65° AUTOMATIC LEFT-RIGHT
- 1.6 METRES POWER CORD
- 90° MANUAL UP
- VOLTAGE : 220-230V ~ 50Hz
- POWER : 40W
- FAN GUARD : 6 INCHES
- CLIMATE CLASS : T
- WARRANTY PERIOD : 1 YEAR
- MODEL NO.: ACF-6
- PACKAGING DIMENSIONS : L21.5cm x W21.5 cm x H27.2cm
- WEIGHT : 1.9KGS
How To Use:
FAN OPERATION:Plug into any AC 220-240V, 50Hz source, ensure that the plug and the socket fit well. You can operate the appliance by the dial control panel.
1. Dial Control Panel
Symbols and Functions:
OFF: Turn OFF the fan
QUIET: Quiet Speed
1: Medium Speed
2: High Speed
QUIET + SWING: Quiet Speed with Automatic Left-Right Oscillation
1 + SWING: Medium Speed with Automatic Left-Right Oscillation
2 + SWING: High Speed with Automatic Left-Right Oscillation
In oscillation mode (SWING), the fan automatically oscillates approximately 65 degrees from the Left direction to the Right direction, and vice versa.
2. Tilting Angle Up-Down Adjustment
The wind angle of the fan can be adjustable by pressing the fan head up or down. You can operate the up/down angle of the fan head manually for about 90°.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
- Always unplug the fan before cleaning.
- Use only a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe and clean the outer surfaces of the fan.
- Ensure that the fan is switched OFF from the supply mains before removing the guard.
- To clean between the fan guard grilles, we recommend using a flexible dust wand, vacuum cleaner or compressed air to gently remove the dust.
- DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing.
- DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner, cleaning agents or other chemicals to clean the fan.
- For storage, you may leave the fan assembled and covered to protect it from dust. Store the fan in a cool, dry place.